Sunday, August 20, 2017

New Savanna: How're we doing?

Last week I reported that New Savanna broke 10K hits per day for the first time. Was that a fluke, or an emerging trend? It's too early to tell.

Here's how traffic looked for the past month:

Aug-19-17-month 8PM

That peak was Friday a week ago, at 11,109 hits. From there it's steadily downhill to this last Friday, at 4,411. But yesterday it went up to 8,039. At the moment, 8:07 AM Sunday the 20th, the count's at 4,305, which is high for this time of day. How high will it go? How will the count track over the next week?

Stay tuned.

2 comments:

  1. I normally read your post through Feedly. Sometimes I will go to you actual site like now if I want to post a comment or don't get the entire article in Feedly. I wonder if my looks on Feedly register on your counter?

    ReplyDelete