Friday, November 30, 2012

Some Things at the Green Villain

Here's a shot I took of the bar one afternoon. The sunglasses and the liquor bottle I recognize, but what's the white fuzzy?

IMGP2006rd

When was the last time you saw a circular saw and a rake together?

IMGP1973rd

As I recall, that book sitting on the table saw was about Native Americans and that's a reproduction of the well-known painting of Pocahontas in English aristocratic dress on the page at the left:

IMGP1942rd

Perhaps the book was used for research purposes? You know, artists, even graffiti artists, do DO research. It's not all just a wing, a prayer, and a spritz.

Don't know who the dude in the hoodie is. Doesn't he know that gentlemen don't wear hats indoors?

I suppose maybe a hoodie isn't a hat.

I wonder how finely that saw could split that metaphysical hair.

The Villain knows.

No comments:

Post a Comment